We are currently recruiting candidates PhD for University of Waseda. Please, send your CV to email@example.com. The deadline for application for this position is June 15, 2017.
Work responsibilities (Place of Work: In principie at Waseda University Campus.)
Chief subjects to be taught:
In English: Introductory Class in the area and the specialty
(e.g. Intemational Relations: a Spanísh or Latin American perspective) Advanced Class in the specialty ( e.g. Selected topics in Intematíonal Relations)
Both in English and in Spanish: Intermediate CLIL(Content and Language Integrated Leaming) class to prepare students to study the specialty both in English and in Spanish (study-abroad preparation) (e.g. Academic IR Reading in English & Spanish: selected topics)
In Spanish: Intermediate Class for academic writing and reading in the specialty (study-abroad preparation) (e.g. Escritura y lectura académicas para los estudios de Relaciones Internacionales)
Advanced Class in the specialty (study-abroad follow-up) (e.g. Las relaciones internacionales en el mundo hispano y Japón)
(2) Consultation for students who wish to study abroad in Spanish speakíng countries.
(3) Creatíon and management of a joint study group between regular and exchange students (in English and Spanish)
Number of faculty to be hired: 1 PhD
Status: Assistant Professor (without tenure)
(1) Duty Hours: In principle, 8 hours or less a <lay, 4 days or more a week. (total of 40 hours or less a week)
(2) Salary, Benefits, Commutation Expenses: provided in accordance with university regulations
Annual salary and monthly payment (model wage):
Annual salary (before taxes) 4,915,920 yen (for AY 2017)
Monthly payment (before taxes) 409,660 yen (for AY2017) ,, ·
(3) Retirement Payment:
None (a farewell benefit will be provided in accordance with university regulations)
(4) Holidays: Sundays, New Year Holídays, National Holídays, and University Anniversary (excluding days specified by the university on whích classes are held)
(5) Vacations: vacations determined in acts such as Labor Standard Acts and vacations determined by the university (e.g. summer and winter vacations, office shut-down periods)
(6) Social Insurance: The employee shall be enrolled in the Employee's Pension Insurance, Health Insurance, Workmen's Compensatíon Insurance, and Employment Insurance.
In principle, September 1, 2017-August 31, 2019. During the term of employment it is not allowed to hold other full-time positions concurrently. University may re-employ (after updating the contract with) him or her for one year subsequent to the end of the current contract. The application for re-employment wíll be considered based on the applícant's academic and educational accomplishments and other relevant aspects during the fixed term.
|Escuela donde se oferta
|Fecha de publicación
||17 abril, 2017