What does ELE USAL offer?
- An official initiative of the University of Salamanca and USAL International Courses.
- A highly prestigious brand, recognized in the Spanish language teaching market.
- A tested and profitable method, endorsed by USAL International Courses.
- A job pool where the investor can find the best graduates to join their business, as directors of studies or teachers.
- Teaching materials developed by the Department of Language and Literature of the University Salamanca (ELElab USAL).
- ELE USAL Schools will also be Authorized BULATS Centres of the University of Salamanca.
- A computerized management system custom made for ELE USAL Schools.
- Geographical sole rights within an urban area and the possibility of becoming a master franchise for larger areas.
- Training courses to guarantee homogeneity in the method and to facilitate setting up a school.
- Support for the opening of the school and continuous follow-up.
- Help in seeking financing for new entrepreneurs.
- Complementary digital support applications for teaching.
- The enthusiasm and commitment of the ELEUSAL team to innovate, improve, and seek the highest degree of quality for our schools and satisfaction for their students.
How to open an ELE USAL School
Starting a franchise under the banner of Spanish Language Schools University of Salamanca has some minimum requirements that must be fulfilled:
Download information dossier and technical characteristics
If you want to know more about the ELE USAL model, please fill out this form. Afterwards, you will be able to download the Information Dossier and the Prescreening form.