The Teachers training Course offered by ELE USAL, Spanish Language Schools of the University of Salamanca is aimed to provide the teacher with all necessary tools to teach a class correctly, in a coherent way with the principles established by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: learning, teaching and evaluation, and also with the content and parameters detailed in the Curriculum plan developed by The Cervantes Institute.
By means of a collaborative and cooperative learning, the student will be able to get immersed in a real classroom situation through the tasks and debates proposed throughout the course. The course consists of an excellent theoretical module combined with a practical module directed by a tutor, at any of the Spanish Language Schools of the University of Salamanca.
- Main methodological approaches in the teaching of foreign languages. The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages and the Curriculum Plan of the Cervantes Institute.
- The teaching of grammatical competence in the ELE classroom.
- The teaching of lexico-semantic competence in the ELE classroom.
- Evaluation in the ELE classroom. Language certification exams: DELE, SIELE and USAL esPro.
- The teaching of phonetic-phonological competence in the ELE classroom.
- Educational and pedagogical guidelines for teaching ELE. The didactic unit.
- The teaching of sociocultural competence in the ELE classroom.
- Communicative skills in the ELE classroom.
- Digital teaching competence in the ELE classroom.
- Teaching Spanish to Chinese students. Main characteristics of the Chinese target audience.
200 hours of theoretical training and 50 hours of professional practice.
Price: € 2,000.
Dates: February – June.
For more information about schedules and prices, contact us by phone (+34 934 619 290) or by email email@example.com.