These courses are perfect for people who have free time during the morning and want to learn at a fast pace, but not with the intensity of an intensive course. The courses will contain a high cultural component and in the classes we will work with current texts and videos. We will also practice grammar, vocabulary as well as written and oral expression in communicative situations. The course takes place three or four times a week.
- A1: Mo/Tu/Wed/Thu from 9:30 to 11:30 Starting Date: 18 February 2019
- A2: Mo/Tu/Wed/Thu from 9:30 to 11:30 Starting Date: 21 January 2019
- B1: Tu/Thu/Fr from 9:30 to 11:30 Starting Date: 21 January 2019
- B2:Tu/Thu/Fr from 9:30 to 11:30 Starting Date: 19 February 2019
SPECIAL OFFER: If you book the course for the whole term (3 months) you will get an extra 15% discount
Terms and conditions:
- The student can have a free trial class.
- He or she must enroll for a minimum of one week. Payments for individual classes are not accepted.
- To have access to the special price for a full month or three months the student must pay the price in its entirety.
- Erasmus students have special discounts and the possibility of obtaining ECTS credits.