Spanish course for foreigners at ELE USAL BILBAO - 4HRS and 8 HRS
These two courses of 4hrs and 8 hrs can be done in combination with the intensive courses of 10 hrs and 20 hours.
Our Spanish course for foreigners in the afternoon is the perfect choice for people living, studying or working in Bilbao. This Spanish course in the afternoon is done in 2 or 4 days per week according to the needs and availability of each student.
This Spanish course, designed by the University of Salamanca school ELE USAL BILBAO, will help you improve your Spanish quickly, regardless of your previous knowledge of the language and grammar to get to understand easily and you can communicate in Spanish fluently in any situation.
The course develops all aspects of language by practicing phrases, vocabulary and written expression in everyday situations, strengthening them through the best tools, debates, projects, role play and tasks, working on each student’s weaknesses.
The Spanish course for foreigners of 4hrs and 8 hrs can be contracted in face-to-face format, online or combined course.
Tools suitable for navigating the Spanish-speaking world.
Advantages of doing this 4 hrs and 8 hrs Spanish course at ELE USAL BILBAO
- ELE USAL’s own material and methodology.
- Method focused on conversation and communication.
- Free evaluation and cultural activities.
- Books, Wi-Fi and welcome folder included in the registration.
- New groups every week throughout the year, even in summer.
- ELE USAL school to learn Spanish more quickly and continuously.
- Linguistic trips, studying and visiting the University of Salamanca without losing the thread of the classes. - This course helps you to maintain a balance between your life, your studies, your work or other activities that you want to perform.
- Diploma recognized worldwide ELE, stamped by the School of the University of Salamanca and ELE USAL BILBAO.
To find out about the schedule and discounts please contact us.
Levels and Ages
All ages and levels according to CEFR, A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2.
Monday to Thursday: 16:00-20:00 (4 hours or 8 hours per week)
16/ month or 32 classes/ month
From 5 to 10 students
Course available every month throughout the year
Very frequent depending on the choice of our students