Super Intensive Spanish Course - ELE USAL BILBAO’S best seller - 20hrs per week
This super intensive Spanish course in ELE USAL BILBAO is aimed at all students of all different levels who wish to learn Spanish 4 hours a day each day. Everyday classes include different grammar topics, conversation practice to help you in a wide range of real life situations.
This super-intensive course of 20 classes per week is ideal for combining your classes with other activities and learning Spanish effectively through knowledge of vocabulary, grammatical structures and use of the language. It is one of the most requested Spanish courses in Bilbao, since students achieve a great command of the language in a short period of time.
The method is entirely interactive, using practical, real-life talking points as a basis for learning. It is ideal for students looking to learn the language and have free time to enjoy and embrace the country and culture.
We have a personalised program to better meet students' needs and adapt the course to their needs. We have an average of 5 students and a maximum of 10 in each class, which allows a lot of participation and interaction in the classroom.
Come and learn with our 100% native teaching team, certified with degrees in the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language and years of teaching experience.
Benefits of doing a super - intensive 20 Hrs course at ELE USAL BILBAO.
- Best European City of the Year 2018. - A charming and modern city (BLOG - Why study in Bilbao?)
- ELE USAL’s own material and methodology.
- Method focused on conversation and communication.
- Free evaluation and cultural activities.
- Books, Wi-Fi and welcome folder included in the registration.
- New groups every week throughout the year, even in summer.
- ELE USAL schools has the fastest and most effective way to learn Spanish.
- Every day a new topic of conversation is introduced based on everyday situations.
- Linguistic trips, studying and visiting the University of Salamanca without losing the thread of the classes.
- With this intensive Spanish course students will have enough free time to explore the city and its culture.
- Options to change the city before finishing the course. Whatever your reason. (Consult us for the change and rates)
- Internationally recognized diploma of ELE, stamped by the School of the University of Salamanca and ELE USAL BILBAO
To know the schedule and discounts please contact us.
Levels and Ages
All ages and levels offered following the CEFR, A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2
With a host family / private or shared accommodation / Hotel or Hostel (contact us)
Hours of class
Monday to Friday between the hours of 7:30-21:30 (4 hours daily)
Every class lasts 50 minutes
Number of students in each class
Between 5 and 10 students
The course is available every month throughout the year
Very common depending on our students' selection.